Our Corporate Challenge Course presents a series of physical and mental obstacles, designed to put your team to the test.
Activities such as Tyre Crossing, Rope Maze, Spider Web, Low Wall and the Tyre Stack are all designed with communication, teamwork and lateral thinking in mind. There are two sets of most of these challenges onsite, so your group can be split into teams - to bring out their competitive side - then brought back together to conquer the Low Wall.
With a variety of challenges to choose from, a one-hour session can be designed to suit your specific goals – because we know every team is different.
Enquire here and one of our experienced staff will tailor a program best suited for your team.
What we deliver
• Exciting, diverse and relevant outdoor team development programs, without a single sheet of butcher’s paper in sight.
• Collaborative group activities designed to foster strong and authentic connections between co-workers.
• Unique activities that are tailored to your desired outcomes, thus effectively achieving your goals and delivering powerful results.
• Team building exercises and activities designed for maximum impact on company culture, employee engagement, retention and job satisfaction.
• Improved team cohesion, teamwork and collaboration through the development of practical skills around leadership and strategic thinking.
• Break-down of barriers between co-workers and various management structures through shared experience.
How we deliver
HOW DO FOREST ADVENTURES CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING PROGRAMS HELP TAKE YOUR TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
• Communication and working together
• Collaboration and fostering creativity and innovation
• Celebration, team spirit, fun and motivation
• Competition and bragging rights
• Teamwork and boosting team performance
• Networking, socialising, and getting to know each other better
Team Building FAQ
FOREST ADVENTURES SAFETY SYSTEM
Forest Adventures uses the ultra-safe ’Bornack’ system. This revolutionary smart belay system safeguards against accidental disconnection from the safety lines - at any time. Once you are attached at the start of a course you can't disconnect until you are back on the ground at the other end. The Bornack system guarantees your complete safety, so you can make the most of your time in the treetops.
High Ropes operates with a minimum of 15 climbers, and a maximum of 30 climbers per induction (one induction per hour). We can accommodate larger groups by splitting the group in two - rotating them through both the high ropes course and the team building activities.
IS THERE A MAXIMUM WEIGHT?
All participants are required to be fitted with a climbing harness and helmet. Forest Adventures has a maximum weight limit of 120 kg. All participants over 100 kg are required to be fitted with additional safety equipment. Course access for all participants, regardless of weight, is reliant on being able to securely fit the required safety equipment.