TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT is included in the entrance fee ?
When coming to Forest Adventures South West you can expect to be climbing through our courses for as long as 2 hours. Your entrance fee covers all of your equipment hire and access to the courses for the entire duration of your visit.
What payment options are available ?
You can pay for your climb by cash, debit card, Visa or Mastercard. We also accept cheques for corporate or school groups.
WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY ?
For groups of less than 20 people we require payment in full at the time of booking. This is most often done by credit card on our booking system. For groups of 20 people or more, we require a 50% deposit at the time of booking, with the balance due on the day of your visit.
If you need to change your booking, we will do our best to accommodate you at a new time. Any cancellations or amendments to your booking must be called through to us 48 hours prior to your booking on 0439 TARZAN (827 926) or a cancellation fee may be incurred.
Our staff reserve the right to refuse any guests entry to the courses if they are unable to complete our practice course on their own accord and in a safe and timely manner, and without injuring themselves, damaging equipment or endangering others on the course. If a guest attempts and is unable to complete the practice course his or her ticket will be refunded.
- Full refund if reservations cancelled 48 hours in advance
- No refunds within a 48-hour period
- No refunds can be given for late arrivals
- Refunds will not be given if participants arrive in inappropriate clothing and footwear – Please see above for requirements
- Refunds will not be given if participants do not meet the age, height and weight restrictions
- All participants MUST have a signed waiver (by their parent or legal guardian for -18)