In order to GUARANTEE you a safe and memorable ADVENTURE, please follow our park rules
- Before starting the activity, you will be informed of the safety instructions and demonstrate use on a practice course. You will be required to act according to training. If uncertain – please ask Forest Adventures' staff. No hanging upside down.
- Participant's safety harnesses and fitting must be checked by one of Forest Adventures' staff. Return all Forest Adventures gear to the starting point . Do not take gear with you if you are going to the car park or toilet.
- Any person not following instruction given by Forest Adventures staff may be asked to leave without refund.
- Customers should wear loose comfortable clothing with closed in shoes. Long hair should be tied back to avoid getting it caught. All jewelry should be removed as if it gets caught or drops you may not find it again.
- Do not carry anything in pockets or in your hand especially phone as you will need both hands at all times.
- You are in a natural bush, please walk only on identified paths. Don’t walk beneath activities (risk of falling objects). There may be obstacles on the ground (roots, stumps, sticks etc…), please be careful where you step at all times. Forest Adventures can’t be responsible for injuries in such a case.
- Respect your environment. Smoking is NOT permitted. Throw waste in designated bins.
- You must keep connected to the safety line with your carabiners at all times. Our Bornack carabiners will not open at the same time. Forest Adventures South West can’t be responsible in case of injury due to non-adherence of the safety instructions.
- Always read information on the signs posted on the departure platform for each activity. For zip-lines, don’t put your hands in-front of the pulley.
- Structures and supports are built to cater for people up to 120kg maximum. If you weigh above 100kg, please advise staff on booking in order to cater for appropriate harnesses.
- Participants who want to access the ropes courses shall be physically and mentally able to perform the activities.
- Strictly no alcohol or drugs is to be consumed before or during performing the activities.
- The maximum number of participants allowed at the same time on each element is 1 on a platform and 1 on the element.
- You must do the course by order of difficulty.
- Do not leave the paths – this is to prevent root compaction to our trees and damage to conservation areas.
- Follow the size and age restrictions
Minimum Age Minimum Height
Kid Course 7 110cm
Kid + Course 7 110cm
Family Course 9 120cm
Zip line Course 9 120cm
Advanced course 9 130cm
Adrenaline Course 11 140cm